So we headed out to the block on the weekend and took a lot of pics.
We have just heard from our site supervisor that he will be ready for our next Darbecca inspection this coming Wednesday; the pre-plaster inspection.
Darbecca will look over everything they picked up from the last inspection to make sure it has been rectified properly (the ones they can still see, some things have since been covered over).
Changes since our last visit:
- Some of the dado paneling has started to go in
- Some of the external hebel panels have gone in.
- The wall insulation has started to go in.
- The cornices have been delivered
- Selected windows and doors have been installed
- Ducted heating installed
- Rough in for plumbing and electrical
- Shower bases have gone in
I will report back later this week after the next Darbecca inspection.