Yesterday we went for a drive to four new housing estates that we hadn’t been to previously. Because our colour selection appointment is just over two weeks away we thought we should try and get a more definite idea of what we wanted in advance.
Some things I saw that I thought could be a good addition to our house are:
- Individual mirrors above the sinks in each bathroom instead of the flat mirrors glued to the wall.
2) The full niche wall to wall in the master shower instead of one just in the middle of the wall.
3) We really liked the colour and relaxed beachy style of these cupboard doors and thought they could work well in the other bathrooms. We are going for the Hamptons look throughout the whole house.
4) Okay so this wasn’t a Porter Davis facade but it was a couple of houses down and I really liked the external colour scheme. We want a grey and white theme inside and out. We are definitely having white window frames and white pillars. I am hoping the Surfmist garage door in the Colourbond range shows up white enough to tie in.
5) I really liked the look of these exterior lights
We also love the look of the plantation shutters but have heard it is a lot cheaper to get installed after handover so at this stage that is the plan.